The privacy of our visitors and clients is very important to us. We do not publicize our client portfolio or create websites that allow for web based searches of our clients. Our concern for your privacy continues as technology expands and that view underlies our policy, stated below:
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We only collect detailed information about you (i.e. more than your internet address) like your name, email address, political affiliation, etc. when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- Passwords are not stored and other detail information is stored in multilayer protected files.
- We employ SSL certificates that provide a secure https: page to encrypt any data that is a financial transaction or personal information like DOB, Social Security number or DL# etc.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and we sometimes perform analyses of behavior in order to measure user or client interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law.
- We continually monitor and update our servers with security upgrades
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not necessarily identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (such as "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- Whether you successfully received the document or image file you requested;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The type of Operating System you use
- The site from which you linked to our site;
We use this information to help us make our site more useful -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals, organizations or their visits.
If you contact us by email we may forward the message to appropriate staff in order to review it and respond if necessary. We may retain messages for a period of time to ensure responses and we may delete them when action has been completed.
If you use an online form, information you provide may be retained so that information about changes, upgrades, etc. may be provided where appropriate.